This is an exciting opportunity for a high-reaching financial professional looking to make a difference, through the development of this new internal organization. The environment is one that is fast paces and dynamic.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you support an entity or group of entities in the FSSC Intercompany team. You will perform accounting and reporting activities with primary focus on delivering accurate and complete financial accounting, including financial close activities.
The intercompany team is mainly responsible for reconciling balances for the company entities; balance sheet reconciliations; intercompany recharges and handling the netting process.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor or Master Degree combined years of experience in a (GL) Accountant positions or an audit firm (big four).
• Fluent spoken and written English (any other European language is a plus).
• Familiar with USGAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Act (preferable).
• Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
• High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
• Team player
• Fulltime function 40 hours
• Duration: 6+ Months (with high chance of extention)
• Hourly rate: €60 per hour
• Location: Amsterdam
Solliciteer dan direct op deze functie!